Although we have always worked together in partnership, we are now aligning our efforts in a way that strategically harnesses the strengths of both organizations to accomplish shared outcomes.
- Clarify the roles of each of our respective organizations and the critical function we play to support the success of our youth.
Kick off and support a Post-secondary Completion Collaborative Action Network, a.k.a. CAN.The CAN will function as a collective impact mechanism that brings practitioners and partner organizations together to provide cross-sector coordination of efforts in areas that increase the number of Adams County Youth who complete post-secondary credentials. Our shared goal will be to ensure that our youth are equipped with skills to enter the workforce.
Together, within the Collaborative Action Network, we will:
- Focus on county-wide and disaggregated data
- Work to understand barriers
- Engage youth in our work
- Focus on equity
- Set goals and work on projects
- Receive technical assistance and support to help accomplish goals
- Seek resources to support efforts
- Determine what works and scale those efforts