TABLE CAPTAIN INVITE
Friday, September 15, 2017 | Adams 12 Five Star Schools Conference Center
Check-In 7:00 AM | Event 7:30 – 8:30 AM
WHAT IS A TABLE CAPTAIN AND WHAT WOULD I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING?
- Make a list of friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and business associates to invite. Identify individuals who may be interested in learning about ACYI’s impact on student success while enjoying a free breakfast AND who would be willing to consider making a financial contribution to support successful cradle to career strategies.
- Invite and Confirm 7 guests to attend to fill your table. Please let your guests know that there is no cost to attend the breakfast, but that guests will be given the opportunity to make a financial contribution to support ACYI. You will have the opportunity to use our Table Captain Online Manager this year, which allows you to invite and track guests electronically.
- Submit your confirmed guest list to ACYI via the Table Captain Online Manager. Please submit your confirmed guest list online by Monday, September 4th (first name, last name, address, and email). ACYI will provide log-in info.
- Re-confirm your guests, as needed. Update your Table Captain Online Manager with any changes to your guest list. The system will send one last reminder a few days before the breakfast.
- Day of the event, Friday, September 15th. Arrive by 7:00 am to greet your guests as they arrive to check-in. When instructed by the emcee, distribute and collect pledge cards. Network and have fun.
If you would like to step up in support, simply fill out the form located in the packet above and return it to use or contact Lisandra Gonzales at LisandraGonzales@ACYI.org or 720.972.4049. Thank you for your support!