Connecting youth with caring adults in the community is one strategy the Partnership utilizes to move the needle in cradle to career outcomes. Check out the mentoring opportunities from some of our partners below, and consider becoming that caring adult!
Local Mentoring Organizations
- Type/Focus: School Based / Groups for 2nd & 3rd Grade students
- Contact: Ron Ausmus
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type/Focus: Community / Faith-based for middle and high school students
- Contact: Trudy Swain
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.saveouryouth.org
- Type/Focus: Community / Faith-based for middle school, high school, special needs, and teen moms
- Contact: Zach Kreeger
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: broomfieldadamscounty.
- Type/Focus: Youth in the system, foster-care, diversion, probation, and parole.
- Contact: Gareth Unruh
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.yfcdenver.org
- Type/Focus: Community Based One to One Mentoring and Sports Buddies One to One Mentoring
- Contact: Desiree Ott
- Website: www.biglittlecolorado.org
- Type/Focus: Center based, small group, education
- Contact: Brianne Rock
- Email: BrianneR@bgcmd.org
- Website: www.bgcmd.org