Programs don’t save kids – relationships do!
Become a mentor and change a life.
Yes! I would like to be connected to a mentoring organization in my community.
Thank you for your interest in mentoring a child/teen in Adams County. To help us match you to your interest – please complete the following and one of our mentoring organizations will be in contact with you – via phone or e-mail:
Local Mentoring Organizations
- Type/Focus: Community based for 8 – 17 yr. olds
- Contact: John Kraft
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.metrodenverpartners.org
- Type/Focus: School Based / Groups for 2nd & 3rd Grade students
- Contact: Ron Ausmus
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.seniorhub.org/rsvp_swat.php
- Type/Focus: Community / Faith-based for middle and high school students
- Contact: Trudy Swain
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.saveouryouth.org
- Type/Focus: Community / Faith-based for middle school, high school, special needs, and teen moms
- Contact: Zach Kreeger
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: broomfieldadamscounty.
- Type/Focus: Youth in the system, foster-care, diversion, probation, and parole.
- Contact: Gareth Unruh
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.yfcdenver.org
- Type/Focus: Community Based One to One Mentoring and Sports Buddies One to One Mentoring
- Contact: Desiree Ott
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.biglittlecolorado.org
- Type/Focus: Center based, small group, education
- Contact: Brianne Rock
- Email: BrianneR@bgcmd.org
- Website: www.bgcmd.org
- Type/Focus: Advocates are appointed by judges to be a voice for children in court
- Contact: Sara Boon
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.casa17th.org