Thanks to your commitment to our youth and the shared idea that together we can do more, this past year we were able to accomplish the following highlights…
- We strengthened clarity around our core business. There are two basic pillars on which ACYI stands:
- We set Partnership-Wide Targets for two of our Cradle to Career Outcomes
- Post-Secondary Enrollment and Completion: By 2025 students in Adams County (5 school districts) will enroll in and complete post-secondary at or above the state rate.
- Middle Grade Math: By 2025, the percentage of students in Adams County (5 districts) who are at grade level, in middle grade math, will meet or exceed the state rate.
- We kicked off our Middle Grade Math Collaborative Action Network and Post-Secondary Success Collaborative Action Network through which partners are working together to move the needle in their respective areas.
- We launched our Institute which is focused on training, coaching and support for outcomes based work happening on behalf of children and youth. We have trained over 130 partners who are implementing or enhancing outcomes focused work in Continuous Improvement.
- We awarded over $34,000 in Local Impact Fund & Technical Assistance (LIFT) Awards to partners who are practicing Continuous Improvement as part of their efforts to improve outcomes on behalf of youth.
We are excited about the momentum we have gained this year and look forward to all that we will accomplish together over the next year. On behalf of our Board of Directors and Team… “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all you do! And Happy Holidays from our family to yours!”