Continuous Improvement Track
This track will offer training for professionals who are working directly to impact outcomes for children and youth in Adams County. Especially ideal for educators, non-profit practitioners, and cross-sector partners who are interested in implementing or enhancing results oriented work using the Continuous Improvement process.
*Please note: Location information and final details will be emailed to all folks who register via the constant contact link. If you have any questions, please Ashley Edinger, Partnership Associate*
- Intro to Continuous Improvement (CI) 101 – Prerequisite for all CI related Trainings and Workshops.
- LEANing into Results Oriented Work (CI) – An intensive, one-day, applied learning session for teams who are ready to dive into the Continuous Improvement (CI) process. This workshop builds on the skills learned in Intro to Continuous Improvement 101 and team members will work together to create an actionable plan for implementing continuous improvement into their own space. Prerequisite: CI 101
- The Adams County Student Survey & YOUth – Learn how to utilize the results of the Adams County Student Survey to better support children and youth. Prerequisite: CI 101*
- Results at the Center (CI) – Coaching and training on a tool that helps determine who is and who should be at the table to help impact desired outcomes. Prerequisite: LEANing into Results Oriented Work
- Showcases – Various sessions will be provided ‘showcasing’ impactful work that is happening using the Continuous Improvement process throughout our community. Prerequisite: none
*We have a lot of flexibility in how this is offered. We can even schedule a time for your team to participate via a one hour webinar.
More Continuous Improvement OpportunitiesCOACHING CI RESOURCES