Continuous Improvement THEME
These sessions offer training for professionals who are working directly to impact outcomes for children and youth in Adams County. Especially ideal for educators, non-profit practitioners, and cross-sector partners who are interested in implementing or enhancing results oriented work using the Continuous Improvement process.
Please note: Location information and final details will be emailed to all folks who register via the constant contact link. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Edinger, Partnership Coordinator
EDUCATORS: Professional Development/Continuation/Recertification/Professional Learning Credits may be offered by your district for completion of these trainings. Contact your district office for more information – currently this is an option for Adams 12 Five Star Schools, School District 27J, and Westminster Public Schools educators.
- Intro to ACYI and Continuous Improvement 101 – Prerequisite for all CI related Trainings and Workshops.
- LEANing into Results Oriented Work – An intensive, one-day, applied learning session for teams who are ready to dive into the Continuous Improvement (CI) process. This workshop builds on the skills learned in Intro to Continuous Improvement 101 and team members will work together to create an actionable plan for implementing continuous improvement into their own space.
- Prerequisite: CI 101*
- Cost: In-County or ACYI Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not ACYI Partner: $1,000/team up to five participants^
- Workshop Offerings
- Contact Ashley Edinger at firstname.lastname@example.org about offerings.
- The Adams County Student Survey & YOUth – Learn how to utilize the results of the Adams County Student Survey to better support children and youth.
- Prerequisite: CI 101*
- Cost: In-County or ACYI Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not ACYI Partner: $100/person^
*We have a lot of flexibility in how this is offered. We can even schedule a time for your team to participate via a one hour webinar.
^If you are unsure about whether you are an organization working on behalf of Adams County youth (“In-County”) or a partner of ACYI, please contact Ashley Edinger, Institute & Communications Mangager, at email@example.com. These fees help ACYI cover the cost of the participant’s participation, including food, materials, and space.