These sessions support Adams County educators (teachers and administrators) who are interested in practicing Continuous Improvement in their efforts to meet goals outlined in their Colorado Department of Education (CDE) Unified Improvement Plans (UIPs) and ultimately the Cradle to Career Outcome Areas.
Please note: Location information and final details will be emailed to all folks who register via the constant contact link. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Edinger, Partnership Coordinator
Professional Development/Continuation/Recertification/Professional Learning Credits may be offered by your district for completion of these trainings. Contact your district office for more information – currently this is an option for Adams 12 Five Star Schools, School District 27J, and Westminster Public Schools educators.
- UIP: Mythbusting and Maximizing – Facilitated by CDE, this session will include a morning session focused on the key elements of improvement planning, with an optional afternoon workshop for those that would like to review and update their UIP with coaching support from CDE.
- Cost: In-County or ACYI Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not ACYI Partner: contact ACYI for details^
- Workshop Offerings
- TBD Date Based on Your Availability | 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM |
- LEARN MORE
- Actualizing Your UIP – Co-facilitated with CDE, with a special co-presenter from School District 27J, this workshop is the first in a series for cohort participants that will provide an overview of the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP) and provide training on how to utilize the Continuous Improvement process to meet goals set through your UIP. Participants should plan on walking in with their current UIP ready to build an action plan for a specific area of their UIP they would like to actualize.
- Prerequisite: CI 101*
- Cost: In-County or ACYI Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not ACYI Partner: $1,000/team up to five participants^
- We are in the process of accepting applicants for our next cohort to kick off late summer, early fall. Once we receive an application from your team, we will send a doodle to get your availability!
- LEARN MORE
- The Adams County Student Survey & YOUth – Learn how to utilize the results of the Adams County Student Survey to better support children and youth.
- Prerequisite: CI 101*
- Cost: In-County or ACYI Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not ACYI Partner: $100/person^
- The Adams County Student Survey in Practice: Survey Administration and Proctoring – What will the responsibilities of Districts/Schools in the administration and proctoring of the 2018 Survey? This training is designed to provide District and/or School personnel who will be coordinating and/or proctoring the 2018 administration of the student survey with the steps to follow during the administration and proctoring of the student survey
- Prerequisite: Be a District or School Survey Administrator or Proctor. New coordinators and/or proctors are asked to familiarize themselves with the student survey prior to participating in the training.
- Cost: This training is offered free of charge to all Adams County Student Survey District and School Administrators and Proctors.
- REQUEST A TRAINING
*We have a lot of flexibility in how this is offered. We can even schedule a time for your team to participate via a one hour webinar.
^If you are unsure about whether you are an organization working on behalf of Adams County youth (“In-County”) or a partner of ACYI, please contact Ashley Edinger, Partnership Coordinator, at email@example.com. These fees help ACYI cover the cost of the participant’s participation, including food, materials, and space.