This track supports Adams County educators (teachers and administrators) who are interested in practicing Continuous Improvement in their efforts to meet goals outlined in their Colorado Department of Education (CDE) Unified Improvement Plans (UIPs) and ultimately the Cradle to Career Outcome Areas.
*Please note: Location information and final details will be emailed to all folks who register via the constant contact link. If you have any questions, please Ashley Edinger, Partnership Coordinator*
Professional Development/Continuation/Recertification/Professional Learning Credits may be offered by your district for completion of these trainings. Contact your district office for more information – currently this is an option for Adams 12 Five Star Schools and School District 27J educators.
- Actualizing Your UIP – Co-facilitated with CDE, with a special co-presenter from School District 27J, this workshop is the first in a series for cohort participants that will provide an overview of the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP) and provide training on how to utilize the Continuous Improvement process to meet goals set through your UIP. Participants should plan on walking in with their current UIP ready to build an action plan for a specific area of their UIP they would like to actualize.
- Prerequisite: CI 101*
- Cost: In-County or ACYI Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not ACYI Partner: $1,000/team up to five participants
- We are in the process of accepting applicants for our next cohort to participate in the following kick-off workshops :
- Part 1 – May 29, 2018
- Part 2 – June 21, 2018
- Teams must be able to participate both days.
- The Adams County Student Survey & YOUth – Learn how to utilize the results of the Adams County Student Survey to better support children and youth.
- Prerequisite: CI 101*
- Cost: In-County or ACYI Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not ACYI Partner: $100/person^
*We have a lot of flexibility in how this is offered. We can even schedule a time for your team to participate via a one hour webinar.
^If you are unsure about whether you are an organization working on behalf of Adams County youth (“In-County”) or a partner of ACYI, please contact Ashley Edinger, Partnership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. These fees help ACYI cover the cost of the participant’s participation, including food, materials, and space.