The Cradle to Career Experience
What is the cradle to career experience like for a young person in Adams County? How can I support youth on this journey?
What Will I Learn?
Assume the identify of a young person or advocate and experience the Cradle to Career journey of Adams County youth through an interactive simulation.
- Have a deeper understanding of the critical transition points along the cradle to career journey of youth.
- Understand data on how Adams County youth are performing in each of the critical transition points, a.k.a. Cradle to Career Outcome Areas.
- Understand how to engage in improving these outcomes through the ACYI Partnership.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has a heart for children and youth and/or who is interested in the economic vitality of Adams County.
What Should I Bring With Me?
We will provide all materials, including light snacks.
What Does It Cost to Attend this Workshop?
This workshop is free to attend.
You also have the ability to request the simulator for your next team meeting, training, board meeting, etc. If you serve Adams County youth or are an ACYI Partner, this option is free of charge. If you do not serve Adams County youth and are not an ACYI Partner, contact Ashley to learn more about this option.
- July 17, 2019 | 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- August 22, 2019 | 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Please note: Location information and final details will be emailed to all folks who register via the constant contact link. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Edinger, Institute & Communications Manager
EDUCATORS: Professional Development/ Continuation/ Recertification/ Professional Learning Credits may be offered by your district for completion of these trainings. Contact your district office for more information – currently this is an option for Adams 12 Five Star Schools, 27J Schools, and Westminster Public Schools educators.