The Adams County Youth Initiative (ACYI), is a local nonprofit that works to mobilize and support a Partnership of stakeholders, who have agreed to work together to benefit children and youth throughout the community from Cradle through Career, is hiring a Data Coordinator. This is a new position and will play an integral role in the development of the next phase of the ACYI Cradle to Career Partnership. Building on the last several years, this position will support The Partnership to utilize data in order to advance evidence-based decision-making. The Data Coordinator will support the ACYI Backbone, Partners and organizations in accessing, managing, interpreting, integrating, and reporting data in order to practice continuous improvement. ACYI is an equal opportunity employer.
STATUS: Part-Time, 20 Hours
Reports to: Executive Director and provides support to the Partnership Director.
Work Location: ACYI’s Home Office – 1500 E. 128th Ave., Thornton, CO, with some travel throughout the Adams County community, the Denver Metro area and occasionally to trainings within the US.
This position will support ACYI in allowing for a new level of intentionality around serving children and youth in our community, with the explicit goal of improving their cradle to career success. Access to timely data gives community partners and school officials the opportunity to understand the needs of the children and youth they are serving, and to plan, implement and improve programs in response to those needs.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development of strategies for collecting data, and advancing aligned actions to support the work of The Partnership.
- Navigating complex data systems.
- Analyzing and interpreting data for continuous improvement.
- Interfacing with stakeholders and under the guidance of the Data Coach, actually coaching/training partner organizations to create a more data-driven environment.
- Supporting data-informed process improvement efforts.
- Assist in reporting and sharing data with Partners and community in formats that appeal to various stakeholders and audiences via written reports, graphics and oral presentations, including overseeing Tableau software.
- Working with the team for data access with key partners and leaders tied to organization and partnership goals.
- Ensuring data collection, analysis, and reporting processes are effective and efficient.
- Adhering to confidentiality, data-sharing agreements, and memorandums of understanding in place with partner organizations.
- Maintaining and organizing all data records, MOUs and information.
- Establishing a fact base of local, state and national data.
- Overseeing and coordinating all administrative functions related to ACYI’s Student Survey, Collaborative Action Networks and all related trainings, meetings, etc.
- Managing ‘Oversee’ software
- Supporting the development and maintenance of a Data Dashboard.
- Assisting in other ACYI events and activities, including fund development.
- Supporting the team in fund development goals, grant applications and reporting.
- Willing and able to represent ACYI at community functions.
Bachelor’s degree required with three or more years of relevant work experience; knowledge and demonstrated success in data collection, management and analysis; knowledge of research and evaluation; communicating data to multiple audiences in a culturally competent manner, passion for and demonstrated commitment to working with racially diverse communities.
Knowledge and demonstrated success in: education; supporting community relationships; project management and organizational skills; experience in continuous improvement, Tableau data visualization software, or willingness to learn; bilingual or multilingual; and working in an ever-changing, complex environment.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is open until filled.