The Youth Initiative of Adams County (ACYI) is seeking young people who are in high school or enrolled in post-secondary education to join our Teen TEGA Action Group (TAG). This is a volunteer opportunity with the potential for incentives.
The Technology Empowered Girl Ambassadors (TEGA) program with ACYI is designed to gather authentic youth, parent, and community member voice and perspective to help inform work our Partners are doing to improve educational outcomes for young people in the area.
We are looking for young people to support the TEGA program, advise, and help us recruit youth in Adams County to participate in interviews!
- Live in or go to school in Adams County
- Be in high school or enrolled in a post-secondary education program
- Have reliable transportation
- Help the ACYI TEGA Team strategize how and reach out to young people across Adams County to participate in TEGA Interviews
- Volunteer for recruiting events with ACYI staff
- Support TEGA Events
- Minimum 5 hours per month
This is an unpaid volunteer position. There is an opportunity to earn VISA gift cards through the recruitment of interview respondents. We are happy to sign off on volunteer hour trackers for credit
If you are interested in participating in this opportunity, please contact Jody Nowicki, ACYI TEGA Manager, at JodyNowicki@ACYI.org or call/text 303.656.5178.