We Want You!Youth Pre-Survey Parent Pre-Survey Consent Form – Must be Completed
Did you know?
An estimated 700 youth, ages 16-24, in Broomfield are disconnected– that is, not working and not enrolled in school. The City and County of Broomfield is deploying a TEGA study in an effort to identify the systemic barriers that prevent youth from becoming connected and earning a self-sufficient wage to support themselves and their families. This study will inform the strategies, deployed by the Broomfield Youth Employment Collaborative Action Network (CAN), aimed at decreasing the number of disconnected youth and increasing the number of youth earning a self-sufficient wage in Broomfield.
We are currently recruiting respondents for this study, with interviews taking place late December through mid-January. Interviews will be conducted in person and will last approximately 30 minutes. Respondents will receive a $20 gift card as a thank you for their time.
We’re looking for youth and parents alike. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Youth, ages 16-24, who are disconnected (not enrolled in school and not working), and those who are at risk of becoming disconnected (those youth who do not intend to enroll in any further education post high school and don’t have an employment plan)
- Parents of youth, ages 16-24, who are disconnected and at-risk of becoming disconnected
- Complete the pre-survey to qualify (either youth or parent)
- Sign this consent form before you participate. Please bring the signed form to your TEGA interview or email it to JacquelineMeyer@ACYI.org. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign it as well. Don’t forget to pick a nickname and write it where indicated!
- Our team will contact you to set up an interview, where you will receive your $20 gift card as a thank you.
If you have any additional questions, or if you want to follow-up about scheduling your interview, please contact Jacqueline Meyer, ACYI’s Community Engagement Coordinator, at JacquelineMeyer@ACYI.org.