Collaborative Action Networks or CANs are the “guts” of the RMC2C Partnership. CANs are how we affect each Cradle to Career outcome. Each CAN focuses on a specific outcome and indicator as a collective force, applying their efforts in a collaborative and constructive way.
Together, within the Collaborative Action Network, we…
- Focus on county-wide and disaggregated data
- Work to understand barriers
- Engage youth in our work
- Focus on equity
- Set goals and work on projects
- Receive technical assistance and support to help accomplish goals
- Seek resources to support efforts
- Determine what works and scale those efforts
Cross-sector practitioners and individuals who are interested in organizing around one of the Cradle to Career Outcome areas and collaborating to increase the success of our youth are invited to join this group.
It is our intent that CAN members have a sense of shared ownership over improvement in the Cradle to Career Outcome area they have aligned to and eventually will be tasked to set targets for The Partnership in moving the needle for that outcome area.
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Third Grade Reading
- Middle Grade Math
- High School Graduation
- Post-Secondary Enrollment
- Post-Secondary Attainment
- Youth Employment in Adams County
- Youth Employment in Broomfield County
WORK IN ACTION