These sessions support Adams County educators (teachers and administrators) who are interested in practicing Continuous Improvement in their efforts to meet goals outlined in their Colorado Department of Education (CDE) Unified Improvement Plans (UIPs) and ultimately the Cradle to Career Outcome Areas.
Please note: Location information and final details will be emailed to all folks who register via the constant contact link. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Edinger, Institute Manager
- UIP: Mythbusting and Maximizing – Facilitated by CDE, this session will include a morning session focused on the key elements of improvement planning, with an optional afternoon workshop for those that would like to review and update their UIP with coaching support from CDE.
- Actualizing Your UIP – Co-facilitated with CDE, with a special co-presenter from School District 27J, this workshop is the first in a series for cohort participants that will provide an overview of the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP) and provide training on how to utilize the Continuous Improvement process to meet goals set through your UIP. Participants should plan on walking in with their current UIP ready to build an action plan for a specific area of their UIP they would like to actualize.
- The Adams County Student Survey & YOUth – Learn how to utilize the results of the Adams County Student Survey to better support children and youth.
- Prerequisite: Intro to Continuous Improvement
- Cost: In-County or RMC2C Partner: FREE | Out-of-county and not RMC2C Partner: contact Ashley for registration details
- The Adams County Student Survey in Practice: Survey Administration and Proctoring – What will the responsibilities of Districts/Schools in the administration and proctoring of the Adams County Student Survey? This training is designed to provide District and/or School personnel who will be coordinating and/or proctoring the administration of the student survey with the steps to follow during the administration and proctoring of the student survey
- Prerequisite: Be a District or School Survey Administrator or Proctor. New coordinators and/or proctors are asked to familiarize themselves with the student survey prior to participating in the training.
- Cost: This training is offered free of charge to all Adams County Student Survey District and School Administrators and Proctors.
Professional Development/Continuation/Recertification/Professional Learning Credits may be offered by your district for completion of these trainings. Contact your district office for more information – currently this is an option for Adams 12 Five Star Schools, School District 27J, and Westminster Public Schools educators.